Waterco Hydrostar MKIV 400 Pump
Hydrostar MKIV Commercial Pumps
The Hydrostar MKIV has been designed to provide a substantially quieter operation with even higher flow rates and higher head than previous Hydrostar models. Waterco has optimised the pump’s hydraulic efficiency by reshaping its internal and external profile.
Hydrostar pumps incorporate the latest technology in design and construction to produce a high-performance self-priming pump. Constructed from an injection moulded glass-reinforced thermoplastic that possesses superior mechanical and chemical resistance compared to steel. Its pump body is manufactured utilising state of the art engineering plastic moulding for extra strength. It’s seamless one-piece consists of no welds or seams or special tank linings which can corrode or electrolyse.
The Hydrostar pump’s unique construction offers several advantages in comparison with custom made steel strainers. Fibreglass thermoplastic does not rust or corrode and able to withstand damage from many types of water treatment chemicals.
Hydrostar pump composite construction facilitates the incorporation of a clear polycarbonate lid, enabling an instant view of its 6 litres strainer basket. Plus the pump’s lid lock ring is equipped with ergonomic grip handles – for easy removal & replacement.
- UV stabilised glass-filled polypropylene housing
- Clear polycarbonate strainer lid for quick inspection
- Lid lock ring with ergonomic handles – simple removal & replacement of the lid without the use of additional tools
- 6 litres/ moulded polypropylene strainer basket
- Heavy duty IP55 weather proofed motor with 431 stainless steel shaft
- Enclosed glass filled Noryl impeller for long-lasting reliability
- Available in 4.0, 5.7 and 7.2 HP
- 80mm Metric half union connections
- Drain plugs