Makita Chainsaw - DUC254 36V Li-ion Cordless Brushless 250mm
Makita Chainsaw - DUC254 18V Li-ion Cordless Brushless 250mm (10")
$349 - Skin only
$499 - Skin and battery/charger pack
Free battery on redemption when you purchase from Valley Rural.
The DUC254 18V Cordless Chainsaw is ideal for landscapers, arborist, campers and home user. It features a Brushless motor, climbing ring, Boost Torque mode and a metal spike bumper, this chainsaw is powered by one 18V Li-ion batteries and with a chain speed of 1,440m/min.
- 1 x Saw Chain (199075-5)
- 1 x Sprocket Nose Guide Bar (161846-0)
- 1 x Guide Bar Cover (458501-6)
- 1 x Spike Bumper Set (199068-2)
- 1 x Wrench 13-16 (782023-7)
- Powerful brushless motor produces more power and longer runtimes than brushed motors
- XPT for use in outdoor applications, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced protecting the circuitry
- Torque Boost Mode used for cutting thicker branches, the torque will increase to 50% more cutting efficiency
- Metal spike bumper firmly grips the workpiece to provide more control, making cutting easier
- Automatic chain lubrication - the amount of chain oil can be regulated allowing the user to make adjustments based on whether they are cutting hard or softwood
- Captive nut eliminates losing the nut when replacing the guide bar
- Climbing Ring allows the chainsaw to be connected connecting to an arborist’s harness
- Chip distributor ensures that the wood chips are directed away from the blade
- Voltage: 18V
- Guide bar length: 250mm
- Saw chain:
- Type: 90PX
- Gauge: 1.1mm/0.043"
- Pitch: 3/8"
- Chain speed: 1440m/min
- Oil tank capacity: 140ml
- Weight: 2.8kg
- 3 Years Warranty Covered By Makita Australia