Makita Chainsaw - DUC353 36V (18Vx2) Li-ion 350mm Cordless Brushless
Makita Chainsaw - DUC353 36V (18V x 2) Li-ion Cordless Brushless 350mm (14") - Skin Only
$499 - Skin only
$699 - Skin and batter/charger pack
Free battery upon redemption when you purchase at Valley Rural.
Introducing the new high performance brushless chainsaw from Makita, DUC353Z. The newest addition to the range of 36V (18V x 2) products is packed full of features ensuring that this chainsaw is a leader in its category!
Designed for high power and chain speed, the DUC353Z has the efficiency and power equivalent to that of a 30cc petrol chainsaw. Also featuring tool-less chain tension adjustment, metal spike bar and variable speed trigger switch this chainsaw powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries will cut through the toughest tasks with ease. Designed to suit the needs of landscapers, campers and the home user. The chainsaw is ideal for use in the backyard for cleaning and maintaining trees and gardens.
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries the chainsaw is supplied with 36V of power to the brushless drive system
- Mains power switch with auto power off function, automatically turns off the chainsaw after no activity for 1 minute
- Variable speed trigger switch enables the user to have the same control of the trigger as they would the accelerator on a petrol product
- XPT - for use in outdoor applications protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced protecting the circuitry
- Front hand guard activates the kickback brake, pushing forward of the front hand guard stops the blade instantly
- Metal spike bumper firmly grips the workpiece to provide more control, making cutting easier
- Automatic chain lubrication the amount of chain oil can be regulated allowing the user to make adjustments based on whether they are cutting hard or soft wood
- Tool-less chain adjustment allows for quick and easy adjustment of the saw chain tension
- Brushless Motor, the DUC353 possesses the Makita outer rotor brushless motor direct driver system providing high levels of improved performance
- Voltage: 36V (18V x 2)
- Guide bar length: 350mm
- Saw chain:
- Type: 90PX
- Gauge: 1.1mm/0.043"
- Pitch: 3/8"
- Chain speed: 20m/sec
- Oil tank capacity: 200ml
- Weight: 5.2kg
- 3 Years Warranty Covered By Makita Australia